May 22nd, 2018
Pompano Beach, Florida
Job Title: Reservations Specialist
Reports to: Call Center Manager
Shift: Monday – Friday 12:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Pay: $12.50 – $13.50 per hour
We are seeking a Bilingual (Spanish) reservation agent to join our office located in Pompano Beach, FL. We offer a full array of benefits such as medical, dental, Life/AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability insurance, 401(k), paid time off (PTO), company paid holidays and a competitive salary.
- Intake of appointment reservations for Transportation, Language, DME orders, Home Health visits, Physical Therapy and Diagnostic imaging appointments
- Follow up on online, email, fax and phone reservations for services that are directed to the department.
- Gather and verify updated patient orders as well as demographic information.
- Provide quality customer service to all callers.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Medical terminology.
- Proper grammar and spelling.
- Team player.
- Positive Attitude.
- Must be able to maintain the ability to work independently or in a team setting.
- Bilingual in both Spanish and English.
- Must have one solid year of customer service experience in a call center/office environment Knowledge of basic medical terminology preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on telephone and email etiquette.
- Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Outlook is required Type at least 25 wpm with 85% accuracy.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment Ability to work well independently and in teams Must have High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or Lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the work day. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting to 25 pounds for files, computer printouts on occasion.
For roles located in the field; this job is primarily active; the employee is regularly mobile and must be able to utilize transportation (such as driving), sit, use hands, and fingers speak, and hear.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability see things from a close distance and ability to adjust focus.
Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
Physical: Computer Keyboarding, travel as required
Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision and talking
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Utilizes florescent lighting; noise level is moderate Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office.
The Job Description is subject to change at any time
MTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer