MTI America is a Medical Solutions Company that offers a collaborative, engaging and energetic work environment where people feel part of a family. Our core values—Excellence, Compassion, Communication, Integrity and Teamwork—guide us daily to work hard and enjoy what we do! We’re committed to growing our company and are always looking to promote from within. This is an ideal time to join our team!
MTI is a network provider of comprehensive, healthcare solutions delivering decades of value to third party administrators, insurance carriers and employers in the workers compensation industry. Our innovative transport, on demand interpreting, diagnostics, physical medicine and dental & hearing programs keep employers’ costs down while streamlining service delivery for the injured employee, claims professional and providers. Service is our priority.
The Dental Coordinator obtains and retrieves existing dental notes and reports by calling Dental providers. Verifies existing records and properly archives records in the computer systems. Delivers records via email and or fax to workers’ compensation adjusters and nurse case managers.
- Reviews file for accuracy of patient information, dental office and treating physician.
- Schedules patients with the appropriate dental service required.
- Requests all documents: chart notes, x-rays, Dental Packet etc.
- Makes follow-up appointments.
- Reviews treatment plans and predetermination as it pertains to injury and CODES for accuracy.
- Reviews all finical information to ensure fees are cost effective.
- Negotiates fees with provider and prepares quotes for client.
- Updates client after each appointment providing any issues or delays via email or by phone.
- Reviews claims and codes for billing along with fees as they pertain to WC Fee schedule, Contract rates, UCR, etc.
- Ensures authorizations and all notes are uploaded for all services being billed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Expertise:
- Minimum 2 years working in a dental office.
- Knowledge of dental treatment processes.
- Good interpersonal skills, effective rapport with patients, dentists, clients and other team members.
- Effective communication skills.
- Team player and ability to adapt to constant change.
- Conflict resolution experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Some college coursework preferred.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or Lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the workday. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting of up to 5 pounds for files and computer printouts on occasion.
- For roles located in the field; this job is primarily active; the employee is regularly mobile and must be able to utilize transportation (such as driving), sit, use hands, and fingers speak, and hear.
- Hearing, vision, and talking. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability see things from a close distance and ability to adjust focus.
- Utilizes fluorescent lighting; noise level is moderate. For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office
The Job Description is subject to change at any time MTI America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. By submitting a resume for this position, you authorize MTI America to contact you via phone, email, or text message to coordinate an interview.