MTI America is a Medical Solutions Company that offers a collaborative, engaging and energetic work environment where people feel part of a family. Our core values—Excellence, Compassion, Communication, Integrity and Teamwork—guide us daily to work hard and enjoy what we do! We’re committed to growing our company and are always looking to promote from within. This is an ideal time to join our team!
MTI is a network provider of comprehensive, healthcare solutions delivering decades of value to third party administrators, insurance carriers and employers in the workers compensation industry. Our innovative transport, on demand interpreting, diagnostics, physical medicine and dental & hearing programs keep employers’ costs down while streamlining service delivery for the injured employee, claims professional and providers. Service is our priority.
The Transportation Confirmation Specialist assist worker’s compensation carriers, and other businesses with transportation needs.
- Confirms next day assignments with our National Network of drivers and vendors.
- Assists in handling inbound and outbound live calls, including interdepartmental calls.
- Assists drivers and vendors with closing/converting daily work orders
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Expertise:
- Minimum 1 year of Customer Service experience
- Must be Fully Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize work.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Must be a team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Physical Demands/ Work Environment:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or Lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the workday. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting of up to 5 pounds for files and computer printouts on occasion.
- For roles located in the field; this job is primarily active; the employee is regularly mobile and must be able to utilize transportation (such as driving), sit, use hands, and fingers speak, and hear.
- Hearing, vision, and talking. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability see things from a close distance and ability to adjust focus
- Utilizes fluorescent lighting; noise level is moderate. For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office
The Job Description is subject to change at any time MTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. By submitting a resume for this position, you authorize MTI to contact you via phone, email, or text message to coordinate an interview.