VP of Operations
MTI America offers a collaborative, engaging and energetic work environment where people feel part of a family. Our core values—Excellence, Compassion, Communication, Integrity and Teamwork—guide us daily to work hard and enjoy what we do! This is an ideal time to join our team.
MTI America is an experienced, healthcare leader dedicated to serving the Workers Compensation industry since 1992. We provide post-injury to return to work medical services from Physical Therapy, Transport & Translation to Catastrophic & Complex Home Care, Medical Equipment and Diagnostics to Dental and Hearing programs. We partner with insurance carriers, third party administrators’ employers and self -insured funds ensuring an empathetic, patient centric-focus for every injured employee. Service is our priority.
The Vice President of Operations is a member of the senior leadership team and provides decisive leadership and management discipline aimed at maximizing the company’s growth and profitability while creating a solid foundation for operational excellence. As a senior leader the VP of Operations must create an environment which fosters collaboration and productivity while instilling MTI’s core values. Demonstrates a commitment to creating an environment to achieve higher quality results, improved outcomes and elevates differentiators driven by data and metrics to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Responsible for providing management and leadership to MTI America’s operations staff comprised of the Call Center, Language Services, Transportation, Customer Service/Quality Assurance and Medical Services.
- Develops, implements and maintains annual operating and budgets, ensuring that operations are managed within established guidelines and that the allocation of resources appropriately supports corporate goals.
- Develops methods to identify opportunities to improve customer satisfaction, operational efficiency and employee satisfaction.
- Define and manage to data driven KPI’s and department goals.
- Responsibilities also include facilitating and improving communication and cooperation between all departments and the management structure while interfacing with the senior management team and outlining those issues affecting Customer Service and the resolution of customer concerns.
- Sets the values and discipline required to attract and retain superior talent.
- Continually looks for new cost-effective ways to deliver quality service.
- Performs annual employee performance reviews and implements development succession plan as needed.
- Works with marketing department on RFI’s and RFP’s.
- Independently responsible for maintaining professional relationship with national clients.
- Participates in industry trade shows and business development activities as needed.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and regulatory changes.
- Protect and maintain confidentiality of company and customer information, policies and process
- Follow and enforce all company-defined operational policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Expertise:
- 10+ years related experience in Health Care industry, Customer Service or Call Center Operations Environment required. Workers’ compensation preferred.
- 10+ years of leadership experience managing large multi-tiered operational teams
- Critical thinking and demonstrated analytical capabilities. Metrics oriented.
- Possesses excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple complex situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possesses the ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required.
- Masters’ degree preferred.
- Moderate travel 10%-15%.
- Competitive compensation
- 100% Company paid Medical and dental insurance plan
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short and Long-Term Disability
- Company matched 401 (k) savings plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Profit Sharing
- Executive Paid Time off
We are looking for local candidates only or must be willing to relocate to Pompano Beach area.
MTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.