MTI America offers a collaborative, engaging and energetic work environment where people feel part of a family. Our core values—Excellence, Compassion, Communication, Integrity and Teamwork—guide us daily to work hard and enjoy what we do! This is an ideal time to join our team.
Founded in 1992, MTI America is a premier, trusted partner in the workers’ compensation industry delivering a broad range of post-acute integrated network health solutions. Being a culturally diverse, patient-centric company since inception, we leverage out ITC (Integrated Care Teams) expertise and unified MTI 360 platform to deliver superior medical and financial results for those we serve.
The dispatcher is an entry-level position responsible for making inbound/outbound phone calls to confirm trips with drivers
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Confirms next day assignments with drivers.
- Assists with routing drivers.
- Assists in handling inbound and outbound live calls.
- Assists drivers with closing daily work orders.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Expertise:
- Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize work.
- Must have one solid year of customer service and dispatching experience in a call center/office environment Knowledge of basic medical terminology preferred.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Computer literacy (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Must be a Team player.
- Work on a timely basis; this includes attendance and scheduling.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the workday. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting of up to 5 pounds for files and computer printouts on occasion.
- For roles located in the field; this job is primarily active; the employee is regularly mobile and must be able to utilize transportation (such as driving), sit, use hands, and fingers speak, and hear.
- Hearing, vision, and talking. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability see things from a close distance and ability to adjust focus.
- Utilizes fluorescent lighting; noise level is moderate. For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and dental insurance plan
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Company matched 401 (k) savings plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time off
MTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.