The Office Manager will be responsible for a wide range of duties associate with ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of scheduling ancillary medical services for our clients. The successful candidate should demonstrate excellent organizational skills, the ability to perform well in stressful situations and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of a diverse group of people.
Strong communication skills and superior customer service skills are a must. This position requires a strong knowledge of healthcare or workers compensation systems operations. Must be flexible to support the daily needs of staff supervision, administrative requirements, and HR functions.
Job Title: Office Manager
Reports to: Area Director of Operations
- Maintain efficient team structures and performance through analytics, processes, and tools; maximizing new client engagement
- Translate departmental leadership strategy into tactical operation, communicating with departmental leadership to ensure tactics align with strategy and staff supervision based on departmental strategic direction
- Manages and monitors operating metrics while diagnosing and improving processes, procedures, operational and customer service performance.
- Ensures thorough root cause investigations for all service quality concerns and follows up with needed training, discipline, retraining and reporting.
- Serve as a point of contact to resolve escalated client complaints.
- Provides input into termination, compensation, bonus eligibility and promotion decisions
- Assist with the day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Spot creatively, solve complex, cross-functional issues unique to each core service.
- Manage program initiatives focused on streamlining multiple services with the goal of effective risk management and efficient business interface.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have 5 years’ minimum experience in healthcare leadership role.
- Bachelors’ degree in a related field or 5+ years of relevant experience which demonstrates sufficient knowledge and skills to perform the job proficiently.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Experience in multiple Healthcare services such as DME, Home Healthcare, Physical Medicine, or Radiology is a plus.
- ODG certification and or equivalent hands on knowledge of disability guidelines a plus
- Strong understanding of principles and practices of health care administration, business operations, management, regulatory compliance, and customer service functions.
- Skilled in accurately analyzing situations and taking effective actions to correct and prevent future occurrences
- Solid understanding of all local state and federal regulations governing healthcare
- Possess exceptional skills and ability to analyze and resolve operational issues
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management within MTI and within the companies we serve
- Ability to prioritize, manage and complete simultaneous tasks with frequent interruptions while paying close attention to the details.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer and MS Office skills
- Other duties as assigned
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or Lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the work day. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting to 3 pounds for files, computer printouts on occasion.
For roles located in the field; this job is primarily active; the employee is regularly mobile and must be able to utilize transportation (such as driving), sit, use hands, and fingers speak, and hear.
Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision, and talking. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability see things from a close distance and ability to adjust focus
Work Environment: Utilizes fluorescent lighting; noise level is moderate. For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office
The Job Description is subject to change at any time
MTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer