Physical Medicine National Product Leader
MTI America offers a collaborative, engaging and energetic work environment where people feel part of a family. Our core values—Excellence, Compassion, Communication, Integrity and Teamwork—guide us daily to work hard and enjoy what we do! This is an ideal time to join our team.
Founded in 1992, MTI America is a premier, trusted partner in the workers’ compensation industry delivering a broad range of post-acute integrated network health solutions. Being a culturally diverse, patient-centric company since inception, we leverage out ITC (Integrated Care Teams) expertise and unified MTI 360 platform to deliver superior medical and financial results for those we serve.
The Physical Medicine National Product Leader is responsible for the continued development, implementation, and maintenance of the national physical medicine program and product offerings. Responsible for the program’s ability to generate revenue and maintain profitably.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works collaboratively with operations, sales, and finance teams to develop and implement MTI America’s national physical medicine product offering.
- Assists in developing policies, processes, procedures, and best practices necessary to facilitate an efficient and quality-centric service offering for the physical medicine program.
- Establishes effective sales and marketing materials in support of physical medicine program differentiators.
- Assists in sales presentations, RFPs, on-site demonstrations, and other sales support activities.
- Analyzes physical medicine referrals, revenue, and program trends to identify geographic and market segment opportunities to increase sales.
- Creates and delivers physical medicine related CEU programs and presentations in support of new client engagements and revenue generation
- Supports operational client engagements to explain individual physical medicine treatment plans in a way that helps clients to understand not only the request for authorization but also the expectations for treatment.
- Leverages subject matter expertise to speak at conferences, meetings, claims offices and claims organizations to further program awareness and MTI America’s product offerings.
- Serves as a thought leader and subject matter expert in support of publications and position papers.
- Reviews open physical medicine cases to exercise clinical knowledge of physical trauma and treatment methods to provide consultative recommendations of appropriate treatment.
- Maintains knowledge of state laws and other jurisdictional regulations and their impacts on treatment and billing practices.
- Assists in the development and expansion of national physical medicine network providers in support of physical medicine program offerings.
- Maintains knowledge of advancements and improvement in physical medicine treatment methodologies, products, and techniques.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Expertise:
- 7+ years’ experience in Physical or Occupational medicine required, including thorough knowledge of PT and/or OT practices.
- Solid understanding of financial impact of operational decisions
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation/sales skills.
- Creative product/program design skills.
- Strong data analysis and trend identification skills.
- Exceptional time management, organizational, and documentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- This position is based in Pompano Beach Florida
- Graduate of an accredited program of physical therapy, culminating in a minimum of a bachelor-of-science degree.
- A valid FL license in Physical or Occupational Therapy required.
- Moderate travel for supporting sales meetings 25 -35%.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the workday. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting of up to 5 pounds for files and computer printouts on occasion.
- For roles located in the field; this job is primarily active; the employee is regularly mobile and must be able to utilize transportation (such as driving), sit, use hands, and fingers speak, and hear.
- Hearing, vision, and talking. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability see things from a close distance and ability to adjust focus.
- Utilizes fluorescent lighting; noise level is moderate. For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and dental insurance plan
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Company matched 401 (k) savings plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time off
MTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.