The Regional Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and growing sales their region by building lasting relationship with a concentration working with Third Party Administrators and their employer accounts, large self-insured employers and worker’s compensation insurance carriers in development of strategic plans to ensure revenue growth. Capitalize on all new revenue opportunities through referrals, lead lists, referrals from current clients such as marketing our lines of business by developing and executing client strategies. Working in the markets of TN, KY & AR.
Job Title: Regional Account Manager
Reports to: Executive VP Business Implementation & Strategy
- Responsible for within their region strategy with TPA’s, large self-insured employers and insurance carriers.
- Increase penetration into both, assigned territory and existing accounts, specifically Transportation, Translation and the Complex Care business units.
- Identifies new prospects and revenue opportunities for MTI through referrals and lead lists.
- Support home accounts as needed and meet or exceed all sales objectives.
- Maintain an awareness of competitors’ products and pricing, including new trends and developments in the industry.
- Actively schedule client and potential client office visits.
- Conduct sales/marketing calls and maintain an updated pipeline.
- Provide current clients and prospective clients with information about the company’s product lines.
- Develop new business relationships as well as maintain long and short- term sales goals, and service current client base.
- Represent MTI product lines to clients or potential clients when appropriate to enable the sales opportunity to reach a successful outcome.
- Analyze referral/revenue patterns for region monthly on dashboard and compare to previous year.
- Provide Executive VP Business Implementation & Strategy with regular reports and updates, both written and verbal, outlining prospect, status, revenue and deal count achievement partnership success with various line of business partners.
- Communicate effectively with all decision makers from Senior Executives to Branch Managers, Adjusters and Nurse Case Managers.
- Participates in industry trade shows and sales activities.
- Contribute to the roll out, training and development of new services for clients.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 5-7 Years field sales management experience in ancillary services experience preferred.
- Workers’ Compensation experience required
- Excellent Computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Four-year college education (B.A.) and or a Graduate degree (M.A., M.S.) is preferable.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Requires solid decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationship with all levels of management and clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be strong with presentations, planning skills, and excellent organization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and complete work within tight time limitations.
- Must be results focused and Customer Engaged.
- Requires a fair amount of travel
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or Lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the work day. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting to 3 pounds for files, computer printouts on occasion.
For roles located in the field; this job is primarily active; the employee is regularly mobile and must be able to utilize transportation (such as driving), sit, use hands, and fingers speak, and hear.
Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision, and talking. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability see things from a close distance and ability to adjust focus
Work Environment: Utilizes fluorescent lighting; noise level is moderate. For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office
The Job Description is subject to change at any time
MTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer