The Transportation Dispatcher will provide assistance to drivers, passengers & clients. The Transportation Department is an integral part of the total mission of MTI.
Job Title: Transportation Dispatcher
Reports to: Area Director of Operations
- Confirm next day assignments with drivers
- Assist with routing drivers
- Assist in handling inbound and outbound live calls
- Assist drivers with closing daily work orders
- Any additional tasks/projects asked by management.
- Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize work
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Computer literacy (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Must be a Team player
- Work on a timely basis; this includes attendance and scheduling.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Professional, courtesy and polite
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or Lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the work day. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting to 3 pounds for files, computer printouts on occasion.
For roles located in the field; this job is primarily active; the employee is regularly mobile and must be able to utilize transportation (such as driving), sit, use hands, and fingers speak, and hear.
Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision, and talking. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability see things from a close distance and ability to adjust focus
Work Environment: Utilizes fluorescent lighting; noise level is moderate. For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office
The Job Description is subject to change at any time
MTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting a resume for this position, you authorize MTI to contact you via phone, email, or text message to coordinate an interview.