The Transportation Network Developer will work closely with the Transportation Network Supervisor and Transportation Supervisor to build our Nationwide Network of Transportation Vendors. The Transportation Network Developer is responsible for contracting, rate negotiations and resolving vendor issues.
Job Title: Transportation Network Developer – Bilingual English/Spanish
Reports to: Transportation Supervisor and Manager
- Assist in scheduling/same day scheduling/Vendor Give backs
- Strategic Networking development ahead
- Immediate Network Concerns
- Contracting new vendors
- Assuring vendor meets insurance requirements.
- Assuring vendor understands our invoicing process.
- Assuring Vendor Contract agreement is filled out correctly and completed for management’s approval.
- Follow up on pending documents
- Replacing Highly Cost vendors
- Negotiating rates with new and existing vendors.
- Negotiating flat rates with vendors that are only flat rates.
- Provider Request
- Assist in Transportation back up queue when needed
- Must be Bilingual (English, Spanish)
- Prior Driver and Vendors relations
- Experience in customer service is essential
- Outstanding communication skills
- Outstanding negotiating skills
- Work independently and with Networking Team
- Basic Computer knowledge, outlook, Skype. Etc
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or Lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the work day. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting to 3 pounds for files, computer printouts on occasion.
For roles located in the field; this job is primarily active; the employee is regularly mobile and must be able to utilize transportation (such as driving), sit, use hands, and fingers speak, and hear.
Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision, and talking. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability see things from a close distance and ability to adjust focus
Work Environment: Utilizes fluorescent lighting; noise level is moderate. For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office
The Job Description is subject to change at any time
MTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting a resume for this position, you authorize MTI to contact you via phone, email, or text message to coordinate an interview.