VP of Operations
Founded in 1992, MTI is a premier, trusted partner in the worker’s compensation industry delivering a broad range of post-acute integrated network health solutions. Being a culturally diverse, patient-centric company since inception we leverage our ITC (Integrated Care Teams) expertise and unified MTI 360 platform to deliver superior medical and financial results for those we serve.
The Vice President of Operations is a member of the senior leadership team and provides decisive leadership and management discipline aimed at maximizing the company’s growth and profitability while creating a solid foundation for operational excellence. As a senior leader, the VP of Operations must create an environment that fosters collaboration and productivity while instilling MTI’s core values. Demonstrates a commitment to creating an environment to achieve higher quality results, improved outcomes and elevates differentiators driven by data and metrics to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Responsible for providing management and leadership to MTI America’s operations staff comprised of the Call Center, Language Services, Transportation, Customer Service/Quality Assurance, and Medical Services.
- Develops, implements, and maintains annual operating and budgets, ensuring that operations are managed within established guidelines and that the allocation of resources appropriately supports corporate goals.
- Develops methods to identify opportunities to improve customer satisfaction, operational efficiency, and employee satisfaction.
- Define and manage data-driven KPI’s and department goals.
- Responsibilities also include facilitating and improving communication and cooperation between all departments and the management structure while interfacing with the senior management team and outlining those issues affecting Customer Service and the resolution of customer concerns.
- Sets the values and discipline required to attract and retain superior talent.
- Continually looks for new cost-effective ways to deliver quality service.
- Performs annual employee performance reviews and implements development succession plans as needed.
- Works with marketing department on RFI’s and RFP’s.
- Independently responsible for maintaining a professional relationship with national clients.
- Participates in industry trade shows and business development activities as needed.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and regulatory changes.
- Protect and maintain the confidentiality of company and customer information, policies, and process.
- Follow and enforce all company-defined operational policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Expertise:
- 10+ years related experience in Health Care industry, Customer Service or Call Center Operations Environment required. Workers’ compensation preferred.
- 10+ years of leadership experience managing large multi-tiered operational teams.
- Critical thinking and demonstrated analytical capabilities. Metrics oriented.
- Possesses excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple complex situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possesses the ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite skills required.
- Must have high computer acumen.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required.
- Masters’ degree preferred.
- Moderate travel 10%-15%.
- Salary negotiable dependent on skill set and healthcare experience
- 100% Company Paid Medical and Dental Insurance Plan
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short and Long-Term Disability
- Company Matched 401(k) Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Profit Sharing
- Executive Paid Time off
We are looking for local candidates only or must be willing to relocate to Pompano Beach area. MTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take the health of our associates seriously. We are conducting temperature checks upon arrival, masks are worn while in the building, and we have a schedule that will allow us to practice social distancing.