Perceptions About Telerehabilitation and The New Wave of Technology-Enabled Telerehabilitation Solutions
1 CE Credit
Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2022
Time: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
Laura Gorman, RN
Nikki Jackson, CPCU, ARM, CDMS
Steve Kerschke, PT
Credits: 1 Claims, Nursing Credits, and CCMC
Certified States: FL, CA, TX, LA, GA, AZ, NV, HI, NC, KY, MS, AL, AR
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of telerehabilitation
- Understand the benefits people experience from outpatient treatment is not dependent on the method of delivery
- Understand the relation between experiential factors and workers’ compensation case managers’ likelihood of recommending synchronous telerehabilitation or clinic-based rehabilitation for persons in need of physical therapy services
- Analyze the results of a study that illustrates what aspects of telerehabilitation workers’ compensation case managers identify as being superior or inferior to clinic-based rehabilitation when considering the physical therapy needs of persons with SCI.
- Formulate the relative importance of various predetermined factors (i.e., travel convenience for clients, timeliness of treatment initiation, cost savings, clinician expertise, degree of physical disability, and client preference) on workers’ compensation case managers’ decisions about recommending synchronous telerehabilitation versus clinic-based physical therapy for persons with SCI according to a recently published study
- Identify the new wave of technology-enabled solutions in telerehabilitation
A link to the webinar will be emailed to you after you register.