MTI America has been committed to building a trusted network of health care providers so we can connect our customers with truly personalized care.
AT MTI America, our business is characterized by “Partnership”. We value the relationship fostered with each service provider. As a participating provider, MTI directs or steers 100% of all referrals to the most appropriate service provider based on jurisdiction and service availability.
Further, we serve as the referral authorization and communication source providing valuable care coordination information as it relates to patient needs, progress reporting, and outcomes. As the designated payor for its referrals, we value your commitment to service and prioritize payment for each authorized service.
Opportunities to join MTI’s network are available in the following areas:
Benefits as a MTI Service Provider
- Reduce financial risk with MTI’s guaranteed payment for authorized and approved services
- Reduce prior authorization requirement workload, and ease referral coordination for office staff
- Support your referral growth-trend
- All patients are appropriately insured and qualified for reimbursement by MTI
- Reduced appointment No-show Visits (NSV) through active patient and care coordination
- Innovative health care products and services
- Our proprietary “MTI 360” technology platform, eliminates participating providers from falling through the referral crack, and our developing online self-service tools will improve operational efficiency
- Customer pricing transparency for each region, MTI passes savings to its customers
- Coordinated over reads, peer-to-peer and second-opinion opportunities
- Ensure efficient coordination of ancillary service needs
- Provide coordination of all diagnostics, durable medical equipment, and home care and ambulatory services for each patient
- Scheduling of appointments, compliance reporting/monitoring, and reporting
- Service opt-in flexibility to include facility location management
Why Partner with MTI
Home Health & Catastrophic Care
Diversity and Inclusion
MTI America recognizes that fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion are complex issues that are challenging to engage and support all underrepresented groups within the company. To do this, we need to embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other traits that make our employees distinctive. We believe we must do more as a company. The company is committing to the ongoing development of a work environment built on the principles of diversity equity and inclusion.