Our home and vehicle modifications team guarantees timely and safe installation of cost-effective, high-quality home and vehicle modifications and provides extensive oversight on vendor selection, scope of work, quality of service, and cost-effectiveness.
- Our Residential Risk Assessment (RRA) identifies and qualifies all known long-term liability exposure costs given the claimant’s prognosis and current physical condition of the claimant’s residence.
- We specialize in simple or complex modifications, from grab bars to complete home modifications and anything in between (ramps, walk-in shower/tub, and more).
- Our nationwide ADA licensed contractors are available via video conferencing.
- Our in-house project specialists provide updates throughout the claim process.
- All quotes provide measurements, drawings, costs, and before and after photos of the project.
- We require adjuster approval prior to scope of work being performed and after work is completed.
- MTI’s vehicle modification program assesses and installs equipment such as scooter hitch lifts, full-size van lifts, 4-point tie-downs, and more on the injured worker’s vehicle, always maintaining safety and cost containment as a priority.
- We offer nationwide driving assessments. Our vehicle/injured worker medical assessments are performed prior to determining the best system for the injured worker.
- We always compare quotes with several dealers and vendors to get the best and most competitive pricing for our clients.
- All modifications and vehicles come with a warranty, with the option of an extension.
Our modification team orchestrates the project & brings the team together.
MTI America has over 1200 Home Modifications nationwide with expertise in decreasing costs of care through home modifications and design.
- Coordinated with the patient, family member, hospital/rehab social worker
- Completed by certified American with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG) providers.
- Before photos
- Schematics and design plans
- Coding permit requirements
- Detailed summary to include the scope of work and recommendations
- Anticipated and completion dates
- Itemized quote
- Submitted within 48 hours after evaluation
- After photos
- Detailed summary to include a complete scope of work
Our Clients Say it Better Than We Do
“I had the pleasure of working with Renee Espiritu regarding an electric wheelchair. We discussed the needs of the claimant, and she understood. Renee did an excellent job of discussing the claimant’s needs to different vendors and obtaining a reasonable price, and also getting his needs met. Thank you, Renee and MTI”
Meeting the Claimant’s Needs
“Continued praises for MTI and the team members. Diana jumped on this referral and was so extremely helpful in finding a solution in record time. Just love having you guys as a vendor! Thank you again!!!”
Love Having You Guys as a Vendor
“Your focus on best customer support, positive attitude, ability to effectively problem solve and professionalism, make my job as a nurse case manager easier. I appreciate you.”