MTI America’s Coronavirus Notice
MTI is actively monitoring news reports on the Coronavirus (COVID-19), which is currently considered to present low health risks here in the United States. Nevertheless, we must all remain vigilant and take appropriate precautions to reduce our risks of being exposed.
Employee Health Advisory
We urge our employees to observe these common health and hygiene practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water aren’t available, use an alcohol-based sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home until you are fever-free for 24 hours.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
If the COVID-19 virus spreads where the business operation is affected, our emergency response team will have real-time communication with our employees and clients to avoid misinformation. We have employees who telecommute throughout the United States, and offices in Pompano, FL & Tempe, AZ to ensure uninterrupted services. If you have any other questions, please contact your local sales representative.